Can we fast on the first day of Muharram a.k.a. 1 Suro, What is the religious ruling on this? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Can we fast on the first day of Muharram a.k.a. 1 Suro, What is the re…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Theodore
댓글 0건 조회 159회 작성일 24-08-06 20:24

본문

041062300_1567320343-20190831-Kirab-Laku-Bisu-Pura-Mangkunegaran--4.jpgكَرِيْمُ
Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

he city of Mecca.
Implementing the prayer after reading Surah Al Waqiah is greatly encouraged as it perfects the reading of the Holy Quran. Moreover, offering the prayer after reading Surah Al Waqiah can be an potent and impactful way to acquire ble

It is crucial for every Muslim to be aware of the prayer after reading Surah Al Waqiah. Surah al Waqiah is the 56th chapter in the Quran. This surah is made up of 96 verses and is part of the Makki surahs, as it was reve

belly of a whale.
When practiced wholeheartedly, it is told that Allah SWT really alleviated his difficulty and bestowed forgiveness to Prophet Yunus. The following is gathered from various sources, Monday (4/12/2023) about la ilaha illa anta subhanak

Dhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

082491100_1611011194-milada-vigerova-iQWvVYMtv1k-unsplash.jpgKashmiri Muslims offering prayers during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. Currently, Muslims around the world are observing worship during the month of Ramadan by abstaining from hunger, thirst, If you treasured this article therefore you would like to acquire more info relating to puasa di tanggal 1 muharram i implore you to visit the site. and desires from dawn

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

nk While Standing
A hadith mentions, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should throw up." Drinking while standing can interfere with the balance of fluids in the body and impair the digestive system. Carrying out drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, following this advice, is part of the etiquette of drinking as taugh

the first verse.
Overall, the content of Surah Al Waqiah reveals the picture of the day of judgment, things that need to be prepared for that day, and the pleasure of Allah SWT. The meaning of Surah al-Waqiah is also a reminder of the blessings for the inhabitants of paradise called Ashab al-Yamin and the torment in he

ng the Right Hand
In a hadith from Hafsah binti Umar r.a, it is reported that Prophet Muhammad SAW always used his right hand for eating, drinking, and dressing. This is recommended so as not to imitate the etiquette of Satan who uses the left hand. Using the right hand when drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of observing the sunnah and preserving cleanliness, in accordance with the etiquette of drinking as instructe

res like virgins.
With this interpretation, it means that the content of Surah Al Waqiah, besides talking about the day of judgment, also discusses everything that will happen on the day of judgment, such as life and the rewa

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.