The Supplication for Tahajud, Full with Remembrance and The Merits It Brings > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

The Supplication for Tahajud, Full with Remembrance and The Merits It …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Wallace Lorenz
댓글 0건 조회 120회 작성일 24-08-06 22:31

본문

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpgty About the Past
People who have khodam will be more curious about things related to history. Those with khodam will like to ask older people and learn about the past. This includes when they were young, they were more interested in listening to stories from their

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, all praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah,

061991800_1589907669-2642086.jpgu haq.

Allâhumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika âmantu. Wa alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khâshamtu. Wa ilaika hâkamtu. Fagfirlî mâ qaddamtu, wa mâ akhkhartu, wa mâ asrartu, wa mâ a'lantu, wa mâ anta a'lamu bihi minnî. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. Lâ ilâha illâ anta. Wa lâ haula, wa lâ qu

n of Indonesians.
Khodam is also recognized as a human associate, obtained through passing down from predecessors or from one's own self. Someone who owns a khodam is believed to be able to converse with geni

owards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, clarifies that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun is well above the horizon until just before it is directly overhead. As long as the sun is not directly above one's head, it is still wit

Kashmiri Muslims offering prayers during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. At present, Muslims around the world are observing worship during the month of Ramadan by abstaining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

Prayer starts with standing straight facing the Qibla and making the intention to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may differ based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

or a human to do.
Meanwhile, the law of having a companion or ancestral khodam can become to haram if the practitioner is fasiq or strays from obedience to Allah SWT and His Messenger. Especially if the act of utilizing khodam can cause shar'i dharar and provide no benefit at all. So, you should always refer to the Quran and hadith for all decisions you make in life, adhere to Allah's commands and avoid His prohibitions. It's best to steer clear of things you don't understand and that have no basi

Prayer is an act of worship that a Muslim must perform 5 times a day. Performing prayer is an obligation established by Allah SWT in the Quran. It is crucial for every Muslim to fulfill this obligation as evidence of fai

Allah the Exalted
The recitations of prayer intentions mentioned are for doing prayer alone. For congregational prayer intentions, there is an addition after the Adaa-an recitation. Add the recitation makmuman مَأْمُوْمًا when acting as a follower. Add the recitation imaman إ

Based on the announcement from the Ministry of Religious Affairs, 1 Muharram 1446 coincides with Sunday, July 7, 2024. So, on Saturday night, July 6, 2024, we will have entered the nigh

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.