Invocation Utterance for Salat from Beginning to End, Complete with Intention and Method > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Invocation Utterance for Salat from Beginning to End, Complete with In…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dennis Dostie
댓글 0건 조회 104회 작성일 24-08-07 12:42

본문

062137400_1676416680-masjid-pogung-dalangan-zcJIoMCFNwM-unsplash.jpgsyirah

As mentioned earlier, Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra is the Latin transliteration of one of the verses in Surah Al-Insyirah. Surah Al-Insyirah, also known as Surah Asy Syarh or Alam Nasyrah, is one of the short surahs in the Quran comprising 8 verses. This surah falls under the category of Makki surahs, which means it was revealed to Prophet Muhammad SAW while in

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgSince the palace wanted to introduce the Islamic calendar, the night of 1 Suro became the right moment for Sultan Agung Hanyokrokusumo, who wanted to unite the santri and abangan groups. Every Friday Legi, local government reports were carried out while religious teachings were presented by the district religious leaders, along with pilgrimages and commemorations to the tombs of Ngampel and Giri. This is what made the night

you can remember:
اَللَّهُمَّ صُنْ وُجُوْهَنَا بِاْليَسَارِ,وَلاَتُوهِنَّابِاْلاِقْتَارِ , فَنَسْتَرْزِقَ طَالِبِيْ رِزْقِكَ وَنَسْتَعْطِفَ شِرَارَخَلْقِكَ وَنَشْتَغِلَ بِحَمْدِ مَنْ اَعْطَانَاوَنُبْتَلَى بِذَمِّ مَنْ مَنَعَنَاوَاَنْتَ مِنْ وَرَاءِذَلِكَ كُلِّهِ اَهْلُ اْلعَطَاءِ وَاْلمَنْعِ . اَللَّهُمَّ كَمَاصُنْتَ وُجْوُ هَنَاعَنِ السُّجُوْدِاِلاَّلَكَ فَصُنَّاعَنِ اْلحاَجَةِاِلاَّاِلَيْكَ بِجُوْدِكَ وَكَرَمِكَ وَفَضْلِكَ , يَااَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِيْنَ (ثلاثا) اَغْنِنَا بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ . وَصَلَّى اللهُ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَامُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى اَلِهِ وَصَحْ

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.