The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) officially nominates Anies Baswedan and Sohibul Iman as the candidates for governor and deputy governor in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) officially nominates Anies Baswedan…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Stanton
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-02 20:39

본문

023628400_1706781502-IMG_1515.jpgA Joke Between Friends
The emphasize of their event was an amusing exchange about who would certainly pay for the iftar meal. Raffi jokingly recommended that Gibran, the Vice President-Elect, ought to treat him, to which Gibran responded in a regular Jokowi family fashion-- calm and spirited-- that they would pay individually. This light-hearted small talk brought laughter and showcased their realistic individualities.

Anies, who is currently abroad, expressed his gratitude through a post on his personal Instagram page @aniesbaswedan on Wednesday. "I am currently traveling, so please allow me to share this recording to express my gratitude and appreciation for PKS's decision today as announced by Mr. PKS President," stated Anies. Anies said that he will communicate with PKS leaders to discuss further steps and follow-up actions for the Jakarta gubernatorial election (Pilgub) once he returns to the homeland. "The same goes for the other party leaders. We have struggled together in Jakarta as well as at the national level with PKS, Insyaallah, we will continue to fight together in the future," stated Anies. Anies believes that besides PKB and PKS, other political parties (parties) will also support his run in the Jakarta Pilkada. He is resolved to return Jakarta to a developed city. "Alhamdulillah, after PKB and PKS, God willing, other parties will also struggle together to restore Jakarta to a modern city with happy citizens. Greetings to the entire PKS family," stated Anies. It is known that Anies is currently on vacation in Spain when PKS formally announced his nomination for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. The moment in Spain was seen from Anies's social media post showing him visiting the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid, the capital of Spain. Anies is scheduled to be abroad for two weeks.

When you have any questions about exactly where as well as how to employ liputan6.com, you possibly can email us with the web site. This decision is motivated by his determination to provide a fresh option, presenting a different vision and experience to the citizens of Banten, beyond the long-standing political family in the region. Wismansyah's tenure in Tangerang has been recognized for creativity in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a strong foundation to advance the province of Banten. In this context, he is dedicated to promoting social equity, sustainable growth, and equitable development throughout Banten. Arief expressed his preparedness to face the challenges of the Banten election with a vision aimed at positive progress and progress for all segments of society. He shared that his decision to run was initially unintended, but the support from the community and his family made him think again. He mentioned that a meeting with Ma'ruf Amin, the Vice President significantly influenced his decision to run. "I was asked by Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He questioned, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I believed he was correct. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when interviewed in the Karawaci area of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also shared his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the division in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is confident about running with famous candidates in the region. "I hope to collaborate with the people of Banten to develop jointly, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his readiness to cooperate with various parties for the advancement of Banten, without compromising the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can offer the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah invites the people of Banten to support a shared vision in progressing the region through the upcoming election.

021298400_1451288688-20151228_Refleksi-Tahunan-Partai-PKB-FF1.jpgTaking into account these worries, there is a solid phone call for openness in the selecting procedure. Making certain that all prospects fulfill the needed standards, shielding the freedom of regional officials, and supporting the solemnity of social welfare programs are crucial steps towards bring back faith in the selecting system.

091693800_1709110665-Infografis_SQ_Jokowi_Naikkan_Pangkat_Prabowo_Jadi_Jenderal_Kehormatan_TNI.jpgSyaikhu highlighted that PKS is a cadre party with a mandate to cultivate and refresh political leadership. Therefore, he said, in the 2024 simultaneous regional elections, his party will endorse party members to contend as regional head candidates. "Especially in strongholds where PKS is the leading party or holds the majority of DPRD seats. PKS will endeavor to put forward its own cadres as candidates," said Syaikhu.

089512400_1563961911-20190724-Salam-Hormat-Prabowo-Usai-Beri-Keterangan-Bersama-Megawati-TEBE-4.jpgIn current conversations regarding the governmental political election process, significant worries have actually been increased by Anies Baswedan, a governmental prospect, pertaining to the integrity and fairness of the 2024 Presidential Election in Indonesia. Baswedan's monitorings lost light on numerous problems, varying from the eligibility of specific candidates to the misuse of social welfare programs for political gains. This article dives right into the key points elevated by Baswedan, aiming to supply a detailed understanding of the present selecting landscape and its implications for democracy in Indonesia.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.