Prayer After Reading Surah Al-Waqi'ah in Arabic, Latin Script, and Its Meaning > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Prayer After Reading Surah Al-Waqi'ah in Arabic, Latin Script, and Its…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Douglas
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-10-05 16:13

본문

061991800_1589907669-2642086.jpgBesides understanding when to do tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). If you adored this article and you also would like to get more info about Faith sharing approaches generously visit our own internet site. So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpgght of First Suro
Javanese people, especially in Solo and Yogyakarta, have a prohibition on the night of one Suro such as building houses. According to various sources, this is not allowed because it could bring misfortune to the owner. Such as causing illness, suffering, scarc

There are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for practicing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it permissible to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

Dhikr is also regarded as a deed that opens the door to provision. It makes one's worldly and afterlife affairs feel smoother and easier. When doing dhikr, one will feel grateful for everything Allah has given, so the heart always feels content and far from feelings of greed and av

ght of First Suro
A similar prohibition on the night of first Suro is not being allowed to move houses. The negative consequences of violating the prohibition on moving houses is the same as the effects of building a house on the night of first Suro. People call it taboo an

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpgOne of the sunnah devotions that can be carried out every day is the Dhuha prayer. Citing the NU Online page, the time for Dhuha prayer is from when the sun ascends to the height of one spear (seven cubits or 2.5 meters) until the time of zawâl (when the sun starts

he previous year.
"The fast of Arafah removes the sins of the preceding year and the coming year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast erases the sins of the preceding y

in fasting month.
"The most virtuous prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most excellent fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

Dhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the recommended practices for Muslims. Emulating the Prophet's practices is highly recommended in

s its own merits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the excellence of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the final periods of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to various hindrances, such as illness, travel, and the lik

As a form of worship, the dhikr hasbunallah wanikmal wakil nikmal maula wanikman nasir also has benefits that will provide benefits to those who perform it. Here are the benefits of the dhikr hasbunallah wanikmal wakil nikmal maula wanikman

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgwal man-'i.

Allahumma kama shunta wujuhana 'anis sujudi illa laka fa shunna 'anil hajati illa ilaika bijudika wa karomika wa fadhlika ya arhamar rohimin (3x) wa shollallohu 'ala sayyidina muhammadin wa 'ala al

اَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.