No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Indeed, I have been among the wrongdoers: Arabic Text, Romanized Version, and Interpretation > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Indeed, I have be…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lazaro
댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일 24-10-05 02:41

본문

061991800_1589907669-2642086.jpgAllahumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika amantu. Wa 'alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khashamtu. Wa ilaika hakamtu. Fagfirlii ma qaddamtu, wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a'lantu, wa ma anta a'lamu bihi minni. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. La ilaha illa anta. Wa la haula, wa la quwwata illa bi

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgلِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

ond prayer first.
In other words, the method of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time can be done by doing Asr prayer first, or Dhuhr prayer first. This is based on the opinion of Ibnu Qisam Al-Ghazi

r, or vice versa.
Jamak is one form of rukhsah or concession in carrying out an act of worship in Islam. For example, when we start a train journey before Dhuhr, and only reach our destination after Asr, we are allowed to perform

As explained earlier, there is no provision on which prayer should be performed first in the method of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time. However, unlike jamak takhir prayer, jamak taqdim prayer has three conditions that must be met. The conditions for ja

3).

US Muslims observe Eid al-Fitr on Friday, April 21. In New York City, besides performing Eid prayers in local mosques, some Muslims performed prayers in a public park, Washington Square Park. Full report f

Prophet Yunus AS.
Allah SWT saved Prophet Yunus AS by dispatching a whale to consume him. In the belly of the whale, Prophet Yunus AS realized his mistake and repented earnestly. In the darkness of the whale's belly, he beseeched with a prayer of remorse and request for

sr is as follows,
The first is to recite the intention for jamak taqdim Dhuhr and Asr prayer (done at Dhuhr time). Reciting the intention for jamak taqdim prayer in the first prayer is very important, as this is one of the conditions for jamak taqdim prayer. The recitation of the intention for jamak taqdim Dh

from other gods.
Proceeded by the phrase, "subhânaka" (Glory be to You) as a form of purification of Allah from everything. Then the phrase, "innî kuntu minadh dhâlimîn" (indeed I have been among the wrongdoers) as a form o

llah's greatness.
The story of Prophet Yunus AS teaches us about the importance of patience, firmness in faith, and sincere repentance. Prophet Yunus AS also becomes an example of how Allah SWT is always prepared to welcome the repentance of His

the sun's heat."
"So, the young camel is basking in the sun. So, when it starts to feel warm around 9 o'clock. That's the better time for Dhuha prayer. It is said to be when the sun rises about a quarter of the day, approximately 3 hours from sunri

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

for Allah Ta'ala"
If we choose to perform Asr prayer first, we only need to do Asr prayer, with the intention of combining it with Dhuhr. Only after finishing the Asr prayer, without pause, immedi

Dhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the recommended practices for Muslims. Following the Prophet's practices is highly recommended in

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.