사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Prayer Order Along with The Actions, Learn to Ensure Proper Worship

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Ariel
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-04 21:04

본문

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgLa ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a prayer that can be uttered by Muslims when experiencing hardships in life. This invocation fortifies a Muslim in confronting difficulties or even removes al

029349200_1648524463-masjid-maba-QhzQfD0ihnI-unsplash_1_.jpgAs mentioned earlier, la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is an extract from Surah Al-Anbiya verse 87. This surah contains the story of Prophet Yunus AS who was engulfed by a whale for 40 days and Allah SWT freed him out in a living state. This is a testament

llah's greatness.
The story of Prophet Yunus AS teaches us about the importance of patience, constancy in faith, and sincere repentance. Prophet Yunus AS also stands as an example of how Allah SWT is always prepared to accept the repentance of His

Prayer is an act of worship that a Muslim must perform 5 times a day. Carrying out prayer is an obligation set by Allah SWT in the Quran. It is important for every Muslim to meet this obligation as proof of fait

There are various dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for observing voluntary fasting with various virtues. So, is it acceptable to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

its own benefits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only informed about the excellence of Muharram outweighing Shaban in the final periods of his life, or possibly the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to enhance fasting in the month of Muharram due to various impediments, such as illness, travel, and the lik

ond prayer first.
In other words, the method of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time can be done by doing Asr prayer first, or Dhuhr prayer first. This is based on the opinion of Ibnu Qisam Al-Ghazi

in fasting month.
"The most excellent prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most meritorious fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

he previous year.
"The fast of Arafah erases the sins of the previous year and the following year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the past y

3).

A video went viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route performing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was reported to be full due to the large number of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers chose

Anta."

Meaning: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I keep Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge Your blessings upon me and I admit my sin to You, so forgive me. For indeed, no one can forgi

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.