Steps for Tahajjud Prayer, as well as its Supplications, Intentions, and Benefits > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Steps for Tahajjud Prayer, as well as its Supplications, Intentions, a…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bennett
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-10-04 18:40

본문

Dhikr is also regarded as a deed that opens the door to provision. It makes one's worldly and afterlife affairs feel smoother and easier. When doing dhikr, one will feel grateful for everything Allah has given, so the heart always feels satisfied and far from feelings of greed and av

One of the virtues of dhikr is receiving protection from Allah SWT. Those who constantly remember Allah and praise Him will be protected from various harms. Dhikr is also considered to open the door to safety in this world and the hereafter. This can be seen from a hadith which states that if certain dhikr is recited three times in the evening, it can protect a person from the danger of poison that

Submission to Allah. Prophet Yunus's prayer becomes an example of obedience to Allah SWT. Even in challenging circumstances, Prophet Yunus stayed submissive and ready to execute the task Allah had given him. This supplication instructs Muslims to always be submissive to Allah's commands and execute them wholehear

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before doing this sunnah worship, Muslims can first learn the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا وَتَطْمَىِٕنُّ قُلُوْبُهُمْ بِذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ ۗ اَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ تَطْمَىِٕنُّ الْقُلُوْ

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.