Hasyim Asy’ari, Chairman of the General Election Commission (KPU) RI, emphasized that elected legislative candidates must resign if they have already become regional head candidates or are officially registered as participants in the 2024 Regional Elect > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Hasyim Asy’ari, Chairman of the General Election Commission (KPU) RI, …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Charlotte
댓글 0건 조회 89회 작성일 24-07-16 13:18

본문

035178100_1707560027-20240210-Kampanye_Prabowo-Gibran-HER_5.jpg"Lumajang is included to this Pilkada because of a remarkable occurrence in the past," said Inspector General Imam at the East Java Regional Police Headquarters on Friday. Therefore, according to Sugianto, there will be changes in the security arrangements between the Pilkada and the last election. This will be adapted to the characteristics of each region. "The security patterns will definitely change; we are currently charting the Pilkada potential vulnerability index (IPKP) of each region," said Sugianto. "God willing, in the months of August or September, after the candidate announcement, we will be able to map the security patterns in each region," added Inspector General Imam.

Previously, PDIP DPP Chairperson Said Abdullah mentioned that he had visited Cak Imin's residence to discuss cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada. Said mentioned that PKB is ready to nominate Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "We visited the PKB General Chair's house, I remember it was after Friday prayers on May 30 before going to Mecca. We talked heart-to-heart, building communication among elites, sharing views," Said explained. During the meeting, Said admitted, PKB has a strong opportunity to nominate Anies in the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "As far as I know from PKB, if I’m not mistaken, they are ready to nominate Anies Rasyid Baswedan," he said. Said mentioned that the meeting's results with Cak Imin had been reported to PDIP Secretary-General Hasto Kristiyanto and PDIP DPP Chairperson Puan Maharani. He said he would also report the view to Chairperson Megawati Soekarnoputri. "Not necessarily with PDIP, we share views, not seeking agreement. My task is to report to Mbak Puan and Mr. Secretary-General," said Said. "Maybe later there will be a meeting with the Chairperson to discuss the results of every lobby or mutual visits among elites," he continued.

006856900_1705838301-20240121_174550.jpgHasyim added that in the 2024 Regional Elections, the KPU RI will also adopt special polling stations to ensure the fulfillment of citizens' voting rights. "To ensure that our citizens within the designated electoral areas can still vote, such as workers in plantations and mines who cannot return to their TPS at the address on their ID cards, special location TPS will be prepared," Hasyim emphasized.

Recount in Surabaya "We have arranged a warehouse and stationed security personnel. From our accord with the KPUD as well as Bawaslu, we have provided three locks, each held by Bawaslu, KPUD, and the police," he said. "Thus, we ensure that the ballot boxes are safe and that the voting recount will be conducted smoothly," he concluded. Meanwhile, East Java KPU Chairman Kunaifi Aang stressed that Surabaya was selected for the ballot recount, considering several factors. "Namely, considering security factors and other considerations such as the process of replacing the KPU leadership," said Aang.

Previously, PDIP DPP Chairperson Eriko Sotarduga said that if they collaborate with PKB to support Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta Pilkada, their party would offer the East Java gubernatorial seat from PDIP. "For example, in Jakarta, if PKB becomes the gubernatorial candidate. Can PDIP become the gubernatorial candidate in East Java? It's possible, not a barter, but that’s what cooperation is, we cannot cooperate selfishly, imposing our ego, as we cannot advance alone," said Eriko at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on June 25, 2024.

PKS does not close the door to forming a coalition with the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) after officially nominating Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "Yes, it is very possible (to form a coalition with PDIP)," said Syaikhu at the opening of the Party Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, Tuesday (25/6/2024).

"Therefore, once they are determined by the provincial, regency, or city KPU as candidates or pairs of candidates for the 2024 Regional Elections, they must promptly submit a resignation letter as elected candidates," said Hasyim at the Parliament Building in Senayan, Jakarta (15/5/2024).

This decision is motivated by his resolve to present a different choice, presenting a different vision and experience to the citizens of Banten, outside the long-standing ruling dynasty in the region. Wismansyah's tenure in Tangerang has been noted for innovation in city management and inclusive infrastructure development, creating a solid base to advance Banten Province. In this context, he is dedicated to championing social fairness, long-term development, and equitable development throughout Banten. Arief expressed his readiness to face the challenges of the Pilkada in Banten with a vision focused on positive change and improvements for all societal layers. He shared that his decision to run was initially not planned, but the support from the community and his family made him reevaluate. He mentioned that a meeting with Vice President Ma'ruf Amin significantly influenced his decision to run. "I was invited by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I thought he was right. Eventually, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when met in the Karawaci neighborhood of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also shared his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the split in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is confident about competing with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to partner with the Banten community to develop jointly, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief highlighted his willingness to collaborate with various parties for the progress of Banten, without sacrificing the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can provide the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to back a shared vision in progressing the region through the upcoming election.

If you liked this write-up and you would like to acquire much more facts about tanggal pilkada Surabaya 2024 (https://www.liputan6.com/) kindly go to our own web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.